Fishing Report Live Port Burpwell with @hvyhaul -July 31

weā€™re planning to fish the evening shift out of Port Stanley and watch some fireworks from the boat after we get a 4 person limit at sunset šŸ‘
Now that is speaking of a lot of ā€œconfidenceā€ right there @Derkd9 catching a 4 person limit at šŸŒ… sunset!! šŸ˜± That would definitely be fantastic fishing & enjoy the šŸ’„ fireworks šŸ’„ afterwards. šŸš¤šŸŽ£šŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸ‘šŸ‘

Now that is speaking of a lot of ā€œconfidenceā€ right there @Derkd9 catching a 4 person limit at šŸŒ… sunset!! šŸ˜± That would definitely be fantastic fishing & enjoy the šŸ’„ fireworks šŸ’„ afterwards. šŸš¤šŸŽ£šŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸ‘šŸ‘
Hahahaha well my beginners luck yesterday didnā€™t do me any good
So I best be able to make some magic happen tonight

Hahahaha well my beginners luck yesterday didnā€™t do me any good
So I best be able to make some magic happen tonight
For sure my friend!! šŸ‘ŠšŸ‘Š Some magic will happen for you & your 3 other anglerā€™s tonight,on your ā€œhomeā€ waters off Port Stanley!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ™‚ Tight lines all the way & a 4 limit of fish in your cooler!! šŸ‘šŸ‘ Bring plenty of ice šŸ§Š šŸ§ŠšŸ§Š for those fish!!
šŸš¤šŸŽ£šŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸ˜‰šŸ‘šŸ™‚

Nice goin guys heard kirkplewes talking to yous but didnt hear yous stomp we got 2 person limit 7 close to 4 lbs a peice threw back 3 little ones also got a bow that was let go fished 45 fow out to 60 dipsey back 85 -120. And ledcore 5 -7 colours was a great day with my grandaughter

Attachments

• image000002(1).jpg
    image000002(1).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 55
  • image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 53
Nice goin guys heard kirkplewes talking to yous but didnt hear yous stomp we got 2 person limit 7 close to 4 lbs a peice threw back 3 little ones also got a bow that was let go fished 45 fow out to 60 dipsey back 85 -120. And ledcore 5 -7 colours was a great day with my grandaughter
Nice fishin Alby! Lots of meat there! Congrats!

Great day out of Port Burwell with @hvyhaul and his neighbour, Bill. Bill looked after rigging the dipsies on the port side and his program outfished starboard by a wide margin. He was running some meat on some of his rigs along with a selection of spoons. Fish werenā€™t jumping in the boat, but, a limit by 1 pm isnā€™t anything to complain about. Home in time to clean fish and get the guts to the dump before closing time!:woot:

Have you limited out yet šŸ¤” @Way She Goes ?? šŸš¤šŸŽ£šŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸ˜‰šŸ‘šŸ™‚
Yes we did well . I can't do live report cause we're to far out. Home and cleaned up got a lot of big ones today work from 63 to 65 all off the dipsies most of them came off the outside on three setting 126 ft . The wife had a bad day she lost four one Way out and three right at the boat couldn't believe it she never does that. Fish from 12:30 to 4:30 nice day to be on the water again Red. Put back one big bow and kept one and put back about three small walleyes.

Yes we did well . I can't do live report cause we're to far out. Home and cleaned up got a lot of big ones today work from 63 to 65 all off the dipsies most of them came off the outside on three setting 126 ft . The wife had a bad day she lost four one Way out and three right at the boat couldn't believe it she never does that. Fish from 12:30 to 4:30 nice day to be on the water again Red. Put back one big bow and kept one and put back about three small walleyes.
A Fantastic day of fishing @Way She Goes for you both,and thanks for the great fishing report!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ™‚ I guess I should of not been so lazy today & hooked up my boat and gone fishing,instead of working in our vegetable garden. Everyone that went fishing today,seem to have a great day of fishing!! Thatā€™s great news all around,and finally the walleyeā€™s have showed up in great numbers off our portā€™s,including Glasgow,Stanley,Bruce & Burwell. Enjoy your walleye fry to you both,and well deserved!! šŸŸšŸŸšŸŸšŸ˜‹šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ™‚

@stomp @hvyhaul and Bill the neighbor, great seeing you guys at the dock prior to fishing and great talking to you on the water. Good job on the fish , had no doubt you would do well. @hvyhaul if your not using that cleaning board on your boat I sure can put it to use...lol

Great day out of Port Burwell with @hvyhaul and his neighbour, Bill. Bill looked after rigging the dipsies on the port side and his program outfished starboard by a wide margin. He was running some meat on some of his rigs along with a selection of spoons. Fish werenā€™t jumping in the boat, but, a limit by 1 pm isnā€™t anything to complain about. Home in time to clean fish and get the guts to the dump before closing time!:woot:
Sounds like you got hoodwinked, Stomp. Bill clearly had the mystical ā€˜Black Dipseyā€™ side of the boat! šŸ¤£

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks