Live from Glasgow - June 4

Fish are pretty scattered. Best for me was 18-23' but caught fish out to 50' lost a couple bows as well. All fish up high on boards. Bomber deep long A's 50-60' back

Edit: finished with a bow just outside the harbour to top off the full box of eyes 😊

Josh

Last edited:
It was really nice finally meeting you and your hubby this morning @fishing girl pink. Hey you did better than most I talked too including myself. I'll explain in my post after supper. Beauty day out there though even if it was pretty cool today. 😁

All cleaned up! Gave one to the Neighbor and the Steelie is marinating for the campfire later 😊
20220604_172725.jpg

Sounded like most had a tough day.....it was definitely a bit of a grind. Nearshore water temps were all over the map from 50-56. Got warmer out deeper after that northerly blow pushed the warmth offshore a bit. Nice looking average size this year. Most males are right around 24-25" and some slightly larger females. Got a couple cigar size 12" today too. Not a bad first central basin trip, if a little later than usual.....Might try something different tomorrow tho 🤔

Josh

Last edited:
How was the wind/waves at Glasgow? I wanted to lauch in Georgian bay in the pm yesterday and it was whitecups with the strong west wind. It died down abit closer to 6 pm but still was a little rough. At least the gas was a bargain at 2.02$/L lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks