Off Topic Leaky Waders

We use waders daily here . I have used Aquaseal for years with good results . Recently have been trying marine or plumbing "GOOP " from CTC . Not yet sure but the goop works well possibly not quite as good as aquaseal but much cheaper.
Yeah! Goop frmo CT is an option too

Coulda orderd it from cabelas a week ago and bin at your door for Friday. Takes a week to wait in the line to get what you orderd from canadian tire anyways

We use waders daily here . I have used Aquaseal for years with good results . Recently have been trying marine or plumbing "GOOP " from CTC . Not yet sure but the goop works well possibly not quite as good as aquaseal but much cheaper.
I have been using goop for years with great success. I use my waders all fall and winter. I cut a patch from old rubber and goop with out being cheap. It stretches and bends well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks