Fishing Report Lake St Clair Muskie Report

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Finally my curse has been broken. Had a great day today fishing with @Blastr for some muskie action. We went 6 for 6 and a nice 8lb pike that I keep. We took turns on reeling these guys in and @Blastr was up, got his 38" in the boat and another pole went off. My turn as I'm reeling it in @Blastr is trying to get hi back in the water and getting ready to land mine. One big sweep with the net and now we have 48" with a girth of 23"

31"

36"

38"

48"

IMG_8103.JPG Beautiful photo's of the Muskie's caught by the both of you.I have never fished for Muskie's on LSC,but I must give it a try next year,especially in the Fall.I will have to keep my boat out a little longer next year,weather permitting of course.Tight Lines,& Musky ON!! (y)

View attachment 4041 Beautiful photo's of the Muskie's caught by the both of you.I have never fished for Muskie's on LSC,but I must give it a try next year,especially in the Fall.I will have to keep my boat out a little longer next year,weather permitting of course.Tight Lines,& Musky ON!! (y)
I can go with @Red Hering... show you the ropes ... wait, have I landed a Musky anywhere?:ROFLMAO:

IMG_6624.JPG Maybe on Long Point Bay @stomp next spring during a Pike Tournament,you might be able to catch your first Musky by accident.(y)

I can go with @Red Hering... show you the ropes ... wait, have I landed a Musky anywhere?:ROFLMAO:
For sure @stomp. I wish that I could take you out on my boat right now,(too bad that it is winterized),so that the both of us could try to catch our first Musky on LSC. Maybe @Reddog would take us out on LSC,if he hasn't winterized his boat yet.Hey @Reddog lets Go Musky Fishing!! ;)(y)

Last edited:
Finally my curse has been broken. Had a great day today fishing with @Blastr for some muskie action. We went 6 for 6 and a nice 8lb pike that I keep. We took turns on reeling these guys in and @Blastr was up, got his 38" in the boat and another pole went off. My turn as I'm reeling it in @Blastr is trying to get hi back in the water and getting ready to land mine. One big sweep with the net and now we have 48" with a girth of 23"

31"

36"

38"

48"

I know your fishing partner really well ask him if he wants to do a roof he will know who it is!!!!! Great pics!!!

I'm glad to see that there are others out there that are willing to fight the elements to the end in a quest for the ultimate exhilaration! .................FISH!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks