Fishing Report Lake O today + question about the "etiquette"

Had to be a Lund....Lund owners can be like that...reminds me of an old joke:

Q...How do you tell the difference between a Lund and porcupine?

A. Porcupines have the pricks on the outside.

?JK of course, not all Lund owners are like that.
It's not us Lund owners Just stay the hell out of our way at the ramps and 2 mile distance from our honey holes and we will get along fine LOL

Yes, Some people think they own the lake. Had a guy out in his $200,000 boat with his father and 10 year old son approaching my port side. I had the right of way but still tried to avoid him the best I can. He decided to go out of his way, troll right beside us, yelling that we tried to cut off his line with "over a thousand $ of lures and line out" If we cut off even 1 of his line, he would board our boat and throw us into the water." As he was swearing at us, I noticed his 10 year old son beside him learning how be an A hole like his dad. I guess he was trying to teach his son that if you have a $200,000 boat, you will always be right over someone with a $20,000 boat. I told him he was a great example for his son and wished him a happy fathers day. He dropped a few F bombs before trolling way with his "$1000 worth of lures and line in the water" LOL.

@G.Mech, @Red Hering, the poster boy for Lund, may take exception to this generalization. You might earn a double-thumbs down for posting this, even in jest!
Here is another one 31E05304-30A0-4C21-AAD7-A434E2C08CF3.jpeg @stomp for @G.Mech (lol :ROFLMAO: - no offence @G.Mech) & that’s a funny joke!! lol :ROFLMAO: I totally avoid crowded boat ramp’s even if the fishing is fantastic!! A poster boy for Lund, (is it that noticeable??),FF09AC49-8E0C-444A-9E8E-7C26363027A3.jpeg BEE72A9F-9B84-4DCB-8727-69EE58552CBA.jpeg 989ADAF0-166C-4082-9DF8-71417CD584C2.jpeg CB0A3F3A-5A38-4D84-9FBE-0553C04D0A4E.jpeg 039A817B-E164-4BC5-8AC7-A0E84DFC008D.jpeg B96F467C-B9C0-4CCE-BFD3-41991F07DD16.jpeg & I love :love: that comment!! o_O @stomp o_O FB794627-8DE6-483C-AA9E-48104C7669A3.jpeg ??:)

People need to be patient. Not everyone knows the routines at certain launches. Respect your fellow fisherman we are all there to do the same thing and everyone is going to get out. Few years back I had a similiar issue at Bradfield marina. In the end fists were thrown over nothing, needless to say my good friend and I end up on top lol. I am getting to old for crap like that! Cooler heads always prevail. And sorry to the guy in the princecraft who started it lol!

People need to be patient. Not everyone knows the routines at certain launches. Respect your fellow fisherman we are all there to do the same thing and everyone is going to get out. Few years back I had a similiar issue at Bradfield marina. In the end fists were thrown over nothing, needless to say my good friend and I end up on top lol. I am getting to old for crap like that! Cooler heads always prevail. And sorry to the guy in the princecraft who started it lol!

Princecraft owners can be like that....oops never mind!

It was a Princecraft you say @KiaTech?? That’s good to know that it wasn’t a Lund,CA5DFFCC-5F94-4B12-AF5F-EC951DD67F76.jpeg & I can sleep ? better now!! lol :ROFLMAO: ;)??

WOW @Red Hering... I thought that comment would be like a stake through the heart of "Mr. Lund." The only thing that could be worse if @G.Mech also broke both your thumbs. :p ??
A stake not only through my heart!! ?‍♀️ lol:ROFLMAO: but through my head & into my back,etc.!! Also,2 broken thumbs as well!! ? OUCH!! I wonder :unsure: if I could use my 2 toes next!! lol:ROFLMAO:;)??

A stake not only through my heart!! ?‍♀️ lol:ROFLMAO: but through my head & into my back,etc.!! Also,2 broken thumbs as well!! ? OUCH!! I wonder :unsure: if I could use my 2 toes next!! lol:ROFLMAO:;)??
That might be difficult, think you would need both toes around the tiller handle to keep control. ?

Are the Lund boats still being produced ? Got an ALERT production shutting down because of negativity from LUND owners. lol P.S. New alert, all new owners get one day of schooling in 12 brands of competitors boats (all drinks are free) must call in advance travel time paid also... hahahahahaha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks