Fishing Report Lake O - Bluffers Epic Smackdown - a 30.10 lb Tyee

vmuravin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
After winning last week 10th place GOSD with 25.92 lb, we did it again, this time with 30.10 lb !!!!! A long shot but we hope to at least stay in top 10...

Bluffers - we fished the drop, working very hard and the fruits of the hard work were 15/22 including the big dude, nothing short of an epic Smackdown and fantastic day on the lake.

1657510304891.png1657510269622.png

1657510165663.pngPIC

Great Job Vlady ! Keep up the good hard work and may the luck be with you. Hope that big boy rides out the week !

Hope you win the top weekly $10,000 buddy. You will place for sure in both derbies. Let us know what the prizes are when you find out.

@vmuravin Any idea why there's a Great Ontario Salmon Derby and a Silver Salmon Challenge that essentially are the same thing?

There has to be a story there.

@vmuravin Any idea why there's a Great Ontario Salmon Derby and a Silver Salmon Challenge that essentially are the same thing?

There has to be a story there.
I heard a story that it happened during covid, one was shutdown the other opened, then both opened... something like that anyways... not sure if this is true

I read that too but I thought the Silver Salmon Challenge was older than 2 years.

I heard a story that it happened during covid, one was shutdown the other opened, then both opened... something like that anyways... not sure if this is true
Yes in 2020, the canceled the Toronto Star Derby, so the charter captions started the Silver Salmon that year. Now it's more popular which resulting in the Toronto Star Derby to add additional prizes. Win Win for all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks