Fishing Report Lake O - Bluffers Epic Smackdown - a 30.10 lb Tyee

Vlad ! I never got a chance to see if you won your week. Here is hoping you did. Keep smacking them down brother !

Thank you @darton . Last minute someone pulled 0.3lb bigger fish but at the same time placed behind me in another derby. Kinda weird but there are 2 different scales from different derbies. Still, happy for the guy. And so, I got 2nd place in both derbies, which is also very very very decent and totally unexpected.

@stomp

index.php

Attachments

• 1658171513621.png
    1658171513621.png
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 1658171531686.png
    1658171531686.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 36
Congrats ! Love reading your posts. Lots of great information that can only make us all , better fish addics !

Yes in 2020, the canceled the Toronto Star Derby, so the charter captions started the Silver Salmon that year. Now it's more popular which resulting in the Toronto Star Derby to add additional prizes. Win Win for all
It’s not the Toronto star, and hasn’t been for yrs. It’s the “great Ontario salmon derby”

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks