Knock Out Lures

icefisherman

Well after reading/hearing a lot about the KOL I've decided to order some over the last long weekend so I can try them myself during my camping trip to Burwell later this month.

I was a bit disappointed about what I thought were very high shipping charges considering how close I am to them. We've exchanged several emails with the KOL staff regarding their shipping rates and I've received the package today...

Since the shipping charged was in fact higher than the real shipping rate, they've sent me several extra lures for free. That more than covered the extra shipping I've paid and also showed very high level of customer service and commitment on their side.

It is only fair after criticizing the company to also report their good deeds and how well they have solved the shipping issue. With this recent experience I will not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone interested in purchassing their lures.

So my thanks for their outstanding customer service and will report in couple weeks how their lures have performed on the water.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

ice fisherman I caught the bow an sun with a 5" dino egg and a 5" deep purple with spots on lake O use them they work great on erie too I use the 3.5" for eyes and bows

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

I bought bunch of 2.5" Jab size lures from them based on few of other members recent reports...hope I didn't order them too small[8)]:0 Will find out soon8D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks