Just got back from Callander

Fish Farmer

Just got back ice fishing at Calander Bay. We fished at Prosper Pine Cottages, what a great place, huts and cottages are great, owners Steve, Terry and Peggy fantastic people, they treat us like kings. We had 6 in our group. We ended the 3 day fishing in huts, 3 night stay in cottages. End fish catch results, 84 Walleye caught,13 keepers, over 50 Perch and 10 Pike, we had a fantastic fish fry. Were thinking making another trip, we had such a fantastic time.

Attachments

• image9 (1).jpeg
    image9 (1).jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 202
  • image10 (1).jpeg
    image10 (1).jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 194
  • image12.jpeg
    image12.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 177
  • image6 (2).jpeg
    image6 (2).jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 165
  • image5 (2).jpeg
    image5 (2).jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 161
  • image4 (3).jpeg
    image4 (3).jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 157
  • image3 (6).jpeg
    image3 (6).jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 152
  • image1 (7).jpeg
    image1 (7).jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 149
  • image0 (13).jpeg
    image0 (13).jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 202
I’m so happy for all of the guys that went on this trip. It looks like a great group of friends fishing and sharing companionship. I can only imagine the laughs and good food and drink had by all. We are going up in a couple of weeks and I wait for is all year. Well done boys 👍

Just got back ice fishing at Calander Bay. We fished at Prosper Pine Cottages, what a great place, huts and cottages are great, owners Steve, Terry and Peggy fantastic people, they treat us like kings. We had 6 in our group. We ended the 3 day fishing in huts, 3 night stay in cottages. End fish catch results, 84 Walleye caught,13 keepers, over 50 Perch and 10 Pike, we had a fantastic fish fry. Were thinking making another trip, we had such a fantastic time.
Fantastic finally to see some ice fishing photo’s @Fish Farmer and some great ice fishing done by you all,up North in Callander Bay.👍 It’s nice to be able to get a group of friends together like you all had done,and it looks like by all of those photo’s,you all had a good ice fishing trip!! Thanks for sharing,and here’s hoping 🤞 that the Southwestern,Ontario waterways will freeze up sometime soon! 🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂

Last edited:
Thanks for the report Fish Farmer, looks like a great place. Love lake Nippissing, fished it every spring , summer and winter for years. Haven't been in a while but after seeing you're report I think its time.

The last time which for me was years ago. My Calander bay trip wasnt great. I do want to go back though. It's been at least 8 years for me.your trip looked like it went great.

Now that’s a fishing trip!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks