June 22nd 2019 Opening Day

Dotcom

First let me dispel any rumour that Long Point is shut down. I Have fielded so many call's from folks wondering if its closed and as a resident I truthfully tell you its not. The PP is closed at present, but all businesses and ramps are open and ready to service.
My advice? Buy your Big Bass Derby ticket(s) make sure you have water shoes or boots to launch your boat if required and come an have fun!
Good news, the boats have been coming down and my phone has been ringing all day...The Big Bass Derby is on and alive and well...good luck all!
John Rakoczi (aka Dotcom)

Dotcom post: 175717 said:
First let me dispel any rumour that Long Point is shut down. I Have fielded so many call's from folks wondering if its closed and as a resident I truthfully tell you its not. The PP is closed at present, but all businesses and ramps are open and ready to service.
My advice? Buy your Big Bass Derby ticket(s) make sure you have water shoes or boots to launch your boat if required and come an have fun!
Good news, the boats have been coming down and my phone has been ringing all day...The Big Bass Derby is on and alive and well...good luck all!
John Rakoczi (aka Dotcom)
Great news @Dotcom and I already had bought my Bass Derby ticket on June 8/19,while I was in the long point bay area.There are sooo many boat ramps around the bay to service all the boats just like in the past years,and it will be a great Bass Derby again just like in the previous years & tight lines and Bass ON to all!!

Attachments

• 3A00D703-6E39-4E3D-825A-88A79853F91C.jpeg
    3A00D703-6E39-4E3D-825A-88A79853F91C.jpeg
    742.8 KB · Views: 10
I herd today from a buddy who called the provincial park said they were open.
Maybe a stale alert???

Facebook would indicate the ramp is open...

Hey guys just a quick reminder that if you miss your tickets this week we will have guys at the following ramps selling last minute tickets.
5am - 8am
Old cut marina
Posts marina
Sandboy marina
Port Rowan harbour
Akers
Booths Harbour
Mac Donald marine ramp

Keep an eye out for Erie Bassmaster or LPBAA guys with tickets
I will be hanging around the booths ramp
Thanks

Hey guys just a quick reminder that if you miss your tickets this week we will have guys at the following ramps selling last minute tickets.
5am - 8am
Old cut marina
Posts marina
Sandboy marina
Port Rowan harbour
Akers
Booths Harbour
Mac Donald marine ramp

Keep an eye out for Erie Bassmaster or LPBAA guys with tickets
I will be hanging around the booths ramp
Thanks
Good to know @spilliard1 for anglers that don’t have a ticket yet,and I bought mine recently while I was doing some visiting in the long point bay area It should be a great bass derby/opener this saturday June 22/19 and bass ON to all!! ?????

Attachments

• 1E2AFB47-5A26-4C5B-82F2-09B9A579AA5B.jpeg
    1E2AFB47-5A26-4C5B-82F2-09B9A579AA5B.jpeg
    796.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 7CE2485A-8EDB-476C-B423-97E1258D766D.jpeg
    7CE2485A-8EDB-476C-B423-97E1258D766D.jpeg
    907.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks