Jan.8/14 with Grangers

chrisvan

Three of us went out and got set up by 8 am and fished till 4 pm. I had a fish on my line before the other two with me even got their lines in the water. Thanks to Grangers for their great service.DSC_3701 - Copy (800x532).jpg

Nice catch chrisvan. If it wasn`t for a Dental Appointment this morning, I would of been going today. Hoping to get out within the next few Day`s,now that the Temperature`s are more comfortable to Fish in.Thanks for your Report.;)

I am hoping this means 2014 will be a much better year than last year for any type of fishing, hard water or on the boat.

@chrisvan, we thought last year was a great year on the water, Bass , Perch and Walleye we did pretty well on all. Even bagged my first Rainbow at the elbow.
Ice fishing, well since we only got out once on the bay I can say that day sucked but did great at Quite the 2 days we were there. One wallburger at 9 pounds.

Started last year with a $1000 bill for new power trim that took 3 weeks to get settled which seemed to set the whole year behind and not too much luck with perch yet had good luck with the smallies.

Back