Jan 20 st williams

Kukielka

image.jpg Went out of st williams just on the south side of grangers huts. On the way out I seen a snowmobile that found a slush hole , tits up with no one around.atleast the engine was out of the water. Stay away from slushylooking areas .I was sitting on 8" of good ice and a good current with semi stained water. Chopped some minnows up and made a chum slick and the perch came right away.i don't know if I got lucky or the perch are in but From noon until 4 caught 25 nice size perch and one monster that made the others look tiny.fish bit on hook and minnow and every lure I tried. Perch picture won't upload? telling me file is to big. Must be the 14 "er ha
image.jpg

Hope the guy is OK, maybe went in for help to get pulled out.
Your pictures, you should open them in paint shop and shrink them plus turn upright if you know what I mean.

Nice looking couple of meals there. Thanks for the report and pics. I must ask is the deer in your profile picture from local? Great looking animal

Yes nice Catch for sure. I haven`t been down to the Bay yet this year, but once the Cold Weather Alert`s leave, and some of those open Hole`s out there freeze up, it would then be more encouraging to want to get out.:) Nice to see some nice catches of Perch in some of the Post`s, some good size Perch & Pike being caught.;) Play Safe Everyone.

Nice looking couple of meals there. Thanks for the report and pics. I must ask is the deer in your profile picture from local? Great looking animal
That's a norfolk county deer. I Shot it 3 years ago with crossbow, 297 lbs full .it came out of the bush full bore grunting, chaseing a doe.she took off back in the bush and just as he was one leap away from going back in the bush after her he put the binders on to make a scrap and I let him have it. i remember that day like it yesterday.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks