It's been awhile

SRT8

Hey everyone took a long break from all the fishing forums, going to be checking stomp's out more often can't wait for open water

Good to have you back,SRT8!! ;) Looking forward to your Report`s again!! See you on the Water! :cool:

thanks Stick hopefully I will have some reports this year I don't think I caught a trout worth taking a pic of last fall. but this spring is shaping up to be a good one for trout fisherman (not so much for the trout) and the pike in the bay should be good with them spawning later this year BTW the new site looks great Stomp thanks the comments guys !!!

thanks Stick hopefully I will have some reports this year I don't think I caught a trout worth taking a pic of last fall. but this spring is shaping up to be a good one for trout fisherman (not so much for the trout) and the pike in the bay should be good with them spawning later this year BTW the new site looks great Stomp thanks the comments guys !!!
I hear ya Shawn. It was tough timing out fishing between blow outs. We still did well most days but definitely not 200 fish last fall. I'd still trade every spring fishing day to be able to fish all fall.

Reactions: Jay
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks