Off Topic It was that time again!! 🩸👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Like always before, I look forward to my “whole blood 🩸” appointment’s/donation’s,and this one was yesterday,north of London in the town of Ilderton. This “whole blood 🩸” ( every 56 day’s ), yesterday was my 180th!! I will be turning 69 year’s old next April,and I am proud as of now,that my health is still there for me,to be able to continue to donate my blood 🩸. The hospitality from the staff & volunteers at the Canadian Blood Services is always fantastic,and the treat’s afterwards for donating,are very nice as well! 🍪🍪😋 Like always before, I am already looking forward to my next “whole 🩸 blood” appointment again,in 56 day’s 😍 Now,back to the Thames River walleye fishing again,real soon! 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpeg
    IMG_3200.jpeg
    611.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3202.jpeg
    IMG_3202.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3205.jpeg
    IMG_3205.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 20
Like always before, I look forward to my “whole blood 🩸” appointment’s/donation’s,and this one was yesterday,north of London in the town of Ilderton. This “whole blood 🩸” ( every 56 day’s ), yesterday was my 180th!! I will be turning 69 year’s old next April,and I am proud as of now,that my health is still there for me,to be able to continue to donate my blood 🩸. The hospitality from the staff & volunteers at the Canadian Blood Services is always fantastic,and the treat’s afterwards for donating,are very nice as well! 🍪🍪😋 Like always before, I am already looking forward to my next “whole 🩸 blood” appointment again,in 56 day’s 😍 Now,back to the Thames River walleye fishing again,real soon! 👍🙂
Good for you Red you old bugger, ha ha I am 4 months older than you. I turned 69 years old last December 28th

You two youngsters, I change decades in May. Awesome for you Red in your dedication to others with blood donations.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks