Inner bay Tuesday eveing

zxninja

After two days of unfishable weather, my daughter and I decided to hit the inner bay once the weather blew through. Launched at 5:10, fishing by 5:15 in 6fow. Drifting tubes infront of the park landed two SM in half hour until one last cell of threatening weather brought us back in. Going to wait it out and give it another go once the cell is gone.

Good to know that there are still some Smallmouth Bass left in the Inner Bay.I thought perhaps the Bass have left the Inner Bay for more cooler Depths in the Outer Bay.Thank you for the updated Report,on the Bass Fishing.Good Luck on your next time out.

After waiting that final storm out from 6:10-725pm, we headed out from the park stopping at the first 10fow depth we hit. From there we once again drifted the same salt and pepper tube jigs and the action was non stop. Fishing from 7:35-8:30pm we boated 10 more small mouth 1.5-3 lbs, 2 LM about 2lbs and lost half a dozen more. Hands down the best bass outing we've had in a couple years.

After waiting that final storm out from 6:10-725pm, we headed out from the park stopping at the first 10fow depth we hit. From there we once again drifted the same salt and pepper tube jigs and the action was non stop. Fishing from 7:35-8:30pm we boated 10 more small mouth 1.5-3 lbs, 2 LM about 2lbs and lost half a dozen more. Hands down the best bass outing we've had in a couple years.
Where you fishing by the new provincial park?

Good report and glad to see you guys got into some decent fish. Any chance we can squeeze a location out??

EC5 has been great to me for smallmouth this week. Caught 26 Friday morning and heard the smallmouth are still there, my friend (bigfishboy) caught 35 on Monday.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks