Fishing Report Inner bay SM bass

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Mrs EV was tired of seeing leeches in the trailer fridge, so I fished the inner bay for a few hours. Caught quite a few eater sized 2-3lb smallies, but the wife says "they taste like fish" so I ended releasing them all.

Leech on a jig head worked best, catching most on the drop. Water temp 71 and the clarity was perfect to sight fish.

Attachments

• 20230722_080828.jpg
    20230722_080828.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 20230722_092045.jpg
    20230722_092045.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 20230722_092708_HDR.jpg
    20230722_092708_HDR.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Well I enjoyed reading your detailed post in the past , and I m sure I will enjoy your future posts with less detail as well
It's a shame for a 0.1% you have to give in , but it's seems that's the way this world is today 😠👎
Maybe the object you referred to where you caught your fish is extremely valuable 😉 🤔 and secret
Ok ok now I'm just sarcastically ranting I better stop
Enjoy your fishing days E V

Apparently I have upset the bass anglers with my detailed report. It has now been edited to be generic as will ALL future posts if I choose to do so in the future.
Too bad @Extra Virgin 😒 for what had happened to you my friend! 👎 Post away,for I thought that this was what it was all about here on @stomp long point page,especially under,”Fishing Report’s!” sharing our fishing trip’s and tip’s! I have a couple of neighbours that are “Die Hard” Bass Angler’s,bass boats’s and all!! They keep to themselves,and not include me in their discussions! I honestly don’t give a 💩!! I swear that my bass fishing neighbour’s are joined at the hips!! lol 😆 I fish for anything with fins,and it’s not just bass! Even though I totally love fishing for bass,💯%!! But I do like expanding my fishing for all kinds of species of fish,and I have done so since I was 10 years old. Enough said,and when will your next bass fishing report come in please!! @Extra Virgin 👊👊 😉👍🙂

Too bad @Extra Virgin 😒 for what had happened to you my friend! 👎 Post away,for I thought that this was what it was all about here on @stomp long point page,especially under,”Fishing Report’s!” sharing our fishing trip’s and tip’s! I have a couple of neighbours that are “Die Hard” Bass Angler’s,bass boats’s and all!! They keep to themselves,and not include me in their discussions! I honestly don’t give a 💩!! I swear that my bass fishing neighbour’s are joined at the hips!! lol 😆 I fish for anything with fins,and it’s not just bass! Even though I totally love fishing for bass,💯%!! But I do like expanding my fishing for all kinds of species of fish,and I have done so since I was 10 years old. Enough said,and when will your next bass fishing report come in please!! @Extra Virgin 👊👊 😉👍🙂
Hey @Red Hering , off subject I sent you pm yesterday
Did you get it 🤔🤷‍♂️

Better to go casting the downriggers at the Normandy EV. Leave the fish ID on though even if you sight fishing, I know you wouldn’t have it any other way.

Attachments

• 7AA343A9-FCD5-4439-BE0C-67981621ACD4.jpeg
    7AA343A9-FCD5-4439-BE0C-67981621ACD4.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25
EV, keep those detailed fishing reports coming, love reading them. I agree with Mrs EV Bass, yuk. Really like reading your Perch reports.

Should we add “inner bay rocks” to the do not talk about list?
Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

Mrs EV was tired of seeing leeches in the trailer fridge, so I fished the inner bay for a few hours. Caught quite a few eater sized 2-3lb smallies, but the wife says "they taste like fish" so I ended releasing them all.

Leech on a jig head worked best, catching most on the drop. Water temp 71 and the clarity was perfect to sight fish.
Rumour had it there were no bass in LPB. Now I'm questioning...🤔..,😄

Cripes! If someone told me they were "upset" with MY report I would tell them to take a long walk on a short pier....and then start posting EXACT GPS COORDINATES.

Now the being said, I would have to catch enough to actually have something to make a report about...no danger with that happening.

Last edited:
Cripes! If someone told me they were "upset" with my report I would tell them to take a long walk on a short pier....and then start posting EXACT GPS COORDINATES.

No doubt. It’d be fun if EV would share the names of those who were complaining so members can run them off. I understand complaining about giving up locations on small inland lakes, but an enormous lake like Erie? The whiners are idiots, plain and simple.

Odds are those who’re crying about ‘secret spots’ on Erie did/will end up fishing the spot he posted…

Carry on with fishing reports Extra Virgin. Don’t let a couple losers get you down 👍

Back