Fishing Report Inner bay nov. 4 23

Alby

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Fished inner bay oyt from collins and a tad east in 7.3 fowset spotlock never had to move rang up a 2 person limit in 5 hours with some throw backs great way to end the season

Attachments

• 20231104_111230.jpg
    20231104_111230.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 74
Congrats, can't get any better than that. There just isn't a better sport than fishing I find. Too bad we had to haul the boat in as the other half have to go hunting :cry: Oh well, next year...

What’s all this talk of putting boats away? 🤨 Say it ain’t so! 😖 Water temps on outer bay today showed 47 to 48 F. Still a bit until freeze yet.❄️

I saw that the surface temp image showed it was a little cooler in the shallower water in the inner bay. I am hoping for a few more weeks of above-seasonal overnight temps. The prognosis for any sort of hard water season sounds pretty poor. I am trying to milk this season as long as I can.

I saw that the surface temp image showed it was a little cooler in the shallower water in the inner bay. I am hoping for a few more weeks of above-seasonal overnight temps. The prognosis for any sort of hard water season sounds pretty poor. I am trying to milk this season as long as I can.
The perch and pike will still be biting well into the negative double digits.... I'm hoping to be walking out where i was fishing today in two months (y)

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_102419.jpg
    IMG_20220120_102419.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 23
The perch and pike will still be biting well into the negative double digits.... I'm hoping to be walking out where i was fishing today in two months (y)
“Thumbs Up” 👍 right back at you @Extra Virgin for that great looking “hard water” season pike,that you had caught a couple of year’s ago. Personal message your GPS coordinates to me,please!! lol 😆 😉 Heres hoping for a ice fishing season on long point bay next year,🤞or I will be planning an ice fishing trip somewhere up North,for I need to be using my ice fishing gear!! Tight lines,& Perch & Pike ON!! 🤞 to you my friend,and others as well in 2024!! 🎣🐟👍😎

Attachments

• IMG_2093.jpeg
    IMG_2093.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks