Inner bay May 18

Jello

Fished from Port Rowan to the edge of the legal zone for pike this evening. Still breaking in the new boat and I wanted to play around with the Minn Kota a bit. Did some casting with spoons in close to the port edges. Landed a few pike and a largemouth. Moved out to 7-8' of water and trolled. Landed 8 more pike. Nothing of great size, biggest was maybe 4lbs.

Beautiful day to be on the water.

Fished from Port Rowan to the edge of the legal zone for pike this evening. Still breaking in the new boat and I wanted to play around with the Minn Kota a bit. Did some casting with spoons in close to the port edges. Landed a few pike and a largemouth. Moved out to 7-8' of water and trolled. Landed 8 more pike. Nothing of great size, biggest was maybe 4lbs.

Beautiful day to be on the water.
A great report @Jello 👍👍 and while I was fishing this past Sunday & Tuesday out of my kayak of an average of 5 hour’s,I felt that I didn’t do too bad catching pike’s. I averaged 5 pike caught on each trip out of my kayak,with plenty of pike as well following my spinnerbait to my kayak,but they would not commit to hit my lure. The wind would pick up both days around noon hour,which made positioning my kayak more difficult,for that “perfect” cast along open pockets,etc., around the reeds,or I would of loved to have fished longer than 5 hour’s each day. Here’s hoping for calm winds ahead & more pike action to come & Tight Lines to All!! 🛶🚤🎣🐟👍😎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks