Inner Bay Bass anyone?

Just wondering how the bass fishing is in the inner bay. Are they still doing well in there? Any info is appreciated:)

Gone fishing, be back at dark-thirty!

We were down @ LPB on Sat morning. Ended up with 6. We were in the main channel east of EC 10. By 10 o'clock they started to shut down. You need to get there early to get a good bite.

I went out for a joy ride on the boat Friday around 10 for one hour and dropped my line for about 15 minutes and got three right around millionaires and along the sandbar in the corner tip of pottahawk. I used a perch rap lure trollin.

Other than that I havn't been bass fishin much at all since opening day but I am sure they are still where I was on opening day, the bluffs!!!! We had our limit out there in 2hrs opening day, head to the bluff bar marker then west to the weeds 4-8 feet of water, one opening day we were like 100 yards from the weeds trollin over logs you could see in the water, everytime we passed over one we were nailin them with a couple double and triple headers.

Perchinator,I was out on Long Point Bay on Saturday Fishing a C.A.W.(Canadian Auto Workers)National Fishing Tournament,out of Port Rowan,and the results of fish caught at this Tournament were quite low.Some of the Anglers were fishing the main channel,but you had to move around to be able to have any success they said.Most of the Bigger Smallmouth`s were caught at Bluff`s Bar.I was targeting Largemouth Bass in the Inner Bay,and managed to catch only 1,in the 5 hrs.that I fished.(good enough for 4th Place)8DI did a lot better on Largemouth Bass Fishing this past Thursday,the action was a lot steadier.Someone mentioned a Thunderstorm from another Post that rolled through the area on Friday Night,that would likely explain why the fishing was SLOW,they were scattered and hard to find.All in All,I had a Great Day.8DGood Luck On Your Next Outing.

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks