Off Topic Inflatable Life Jacket at Costco

HTHM

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Just a heads up Costco has inflatables for 99.99. Not sure on quality of the product, though.

Just a heads up Costco has inflatables for 99.99. Not sure on quality of the product, though.
Good to know @HTHM 👍👍 I was at the Costco North in London this morning,but I was checking out the Vegetable Oil & the Canola Oil there at the time,because I heard from some of the member’s here,that it was a good deal. I will have to look at the inflatables for $99.99 the next time that I go back to Costco North because that sounds like a good deal as well. 👍👍🙂

Attachments

• 9D60E75E-C642-4589-A227-A18F7D359176.jpeg
    9D60E75E-C642-4589-A227-A18F7D359176.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 53A454F5-810E-4E64-B9A6-422CA1CC510B.jpeg
    53A454F5-810E-4E64-B9A6-422CA1CC510B.jpeg
    418.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
That's cheaper than just the cartridge for my Mustang they want $125 + tax for. LOL!
I am just guessing my friend @Wave Runner that they are “NOT” Lund inflatable life jackets!! NOT,at that price!! 😱 Please 🙏 @Wave Runner be “nice!!” to me with your remark back to me!! 🤨 lol 🤣 Because, I am a very “sensitive” guy!! ☺️😚 lol 😂 😉 👊👊👍🙂

Attachments

• 7ED98FED-1966-4012-980D-076BC0C16623.jpeg
    7ED98FED-1966-4012-980D-076BC0C16623.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Are they Havasu? Costco used to sell that brand.
Im always sceptical with offshore products that are meant for safety..especially when its an item that frankly is life or death like an inflatable PFD. You also have to be really careful that its Canada Coast Guard approved, not US.....

..saying that, the Havasu products are CCG approved, look great, esp for the $$.
I purchased the best Mustang vest available, but at this price...dang!!!

Are they Havasu? Costco used to sell that brand.
Im always sceptical with offshore products that are meant for safety..especially when its an item that frankly is life or death like an inflatable PFD. You also have to be really careful that its Canada Coast Guard approved, not US.....

..saying that, the Havasu products are CCG approved, look great, esp for the $$.
I purchased the best Mustang vest available, but at this price...dang!!!
Some great tip’s there @DaveJ 👍👍 to look for & good to know ahead of time!! 👊👊🙂

Also wondering how long re arming kits be available to purchase from Costco.
Say if in a couple years they stop carrying the product are you sol
Where as Mustang is selling their own product and will always be available

Jackets are Havasu Saguara 1824 and the recharge kits Costco online are $54.99 for two pack, they use the same 24gram recharge kit as Bass Pro/Onyx and some Mustang, the recharge kits are made by Leland and have the Halley Robert’s yellow bobbin and green indicator

Also wondering how long re arming kits be available to purchase from Costco.
Say if in a couple years they stop carrying the product are you sol
Where as Mustang is selling their own product and will always be available
Good point @Derkd9 👊👊 👍🙂

Good to know @HTHM 👍👍 I was at the Costco North in London this morning,but I was checking out the Vegetable Oil & the Canola Oil there at the time,because I heard from some of the member’s here,that it was a good deal. I will have to look at the inflatables for $99.99 the next time that I go back to Costco North because that sounds like a good deal as well. 👍👍🙂
@Red Hering the oil isn’t a good deal, but it is what is now. Prior to Covid it was $19.00

Just for sh**s and giggles I went on Amazon Ca. If you guys want a cheap inflatable life vest that’s the place to go . Maybe Costcos vest is legit (I’m assuming so ) but Amazon Ca . Has all kinds of cheap inflatables . Check it out , all kinds of oriental names , all CE approved ( meaningless !) Even Amazons choice, two for 89.99 sounds great . Read to the end of product description, not legal on Canada . How do they get away with selling this crap here ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks