Off Topic If you're thinking about coming to Londontown today...

I was REALLY hoping I wouldn't have to haul the snow blower out of the shed this year, but.....after that first decent snowfall we got, property management came through with the plow and the snow was too wet and too heavy for me to handle with a shovel, and it was too wet and compacted for my snow blower to handle, so I gave him a package of perch out of my freezer and got him to "dig out" the area he plowed in where we park the car after I got the car through the pile he left there. A week later, yeah he did it again, but again, to heavy for me to handle with a shovel, but it wasn't as wet or as packed as it was the first time and the blower made short work of it. Considered going out there again today with the blower, but then remembered, why waste my time when the forecast is calling for +7 and +9 on Wed and Thurs with rain both days and +6 on Friday. That should take care of it for me.

Things aren't quite as green in Bayham as they are in Iona Station but I haven't touched a shovel or snow blower yet this year... Maybe I've jynxed it now...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks