If you're looking for a new kicker...

Not only can Ben help get outboards; @stomp @Extra Virgin @otherBBfans he also worked for RIM for a long time and provide necessary BlackBerry fandom that this site craves so much.

Jeff..thanks my man!! Ben was super appreciative of the business..has had 2 68 sales with s couple of turn downs cause they ran out of engines! Hes talking about a photo contest with gift cards..I'm trying to convince him to advertise on 68..best bang for his buck. I said if he has specials let me know and I'll pass on to 68 people 1st. Oh and what do you want for your cut??
@DaveJ , let's call it even. Thanks for trying to coax the good folks at the Gully to sponsor. I've never approached them.

@snaapz Congratulations on your 9.9 hp Mercury and I wish that my experience there at Hully Gully would of turned out much better. I was trying to buy a 9.9 Mercury from there a couple of weeks ago,but Ben and I talked over the phone,and he would only offer me $700 for my 2007 ProKicker 4 stroke Mercury outboard motor!! Mind you though,it is running a little rough right now,and the carburetor just needs a good cleaning.But,still worth more than $700!! Apparently,there is a 2005(2 years older than mine),on Kijiji for $2,500!! I decided to keep my 9.9 Mercury for now,and repair the carburetor. Enjoy your new 9.9 Mercury outboard motor. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
I’ll buy it I know a guy that fixes shit for a living

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks