Fishing Report ICE UPDATE - Collins Harbour 274 Front. Rd. St. Williams

@Collins Harbour Are you thinking/planning setting up a webcam ? The Old Cut has a beauty system.
I love your idea @JETHRO 👍👍 other angler’s,etc., as well would likely agree,and here’s hoping 🤞 🤞!! There was also talk a while back about a webcam on the EC-10 Buoy marker as well. Another fantastic idea that many angler’s,boater’s,etc., thought would be handy to have,such as myself. 🚤 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

I love your idea @JETHRO 👍👍 other angler’s,etc., as well would likely agree,and here’s hoping 🤞 🤞!! There was also talk a while back about a webcam on the EC-10 Buoy marker as well. Another fantastic idea that many angler’s,boater’s,etc., thought would be handy to have,such as myself. 🚤 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂
EC 10 would be fantastic as well. With Old Cut pointing North to East, and (if) Collins pointed South to Southwest, this would be a game changer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks