Ice Fishing???

Hit n Run

Hello out there
I hear that some ice fishing has begun!
I know it is early but does anyone know if any huts are heading out?
I am not sure how thick the ice has to be before the huts go out?
We usually go out with Granger's :)

I always found early ice on the bay was either cloudy water or slow, but one year we got into the perch a few hundred yards off Booths Harbour, That year was also before Christmas, good luck

I just had a look at the Old Cut Marina Web Cam,and it is starting to look promising,but I will wait a bit longer to try walking on the Ice for Ice Fishing,"For Safety Sake." Thanks again to George at Old Cut Marina for having a Web Cam installed for the past few year`s now(y),to give us all an idea on how the Inner Bay is progressing along.Good Luck to All during the Ice Fishing Season,Tight Lines,and BE SAFE!!

Paul R , just a heads up

NOTICE: These images are provided as a public service with the understanding that NOAA resources
be used responsibly to allow for access by all interested users.

Unreasonably frequent reloading or "hotlinking" of these images into outside web pages adversely affects NOAA's
ability to serve the public and is forbidden. Violation of this policy may be cause to temporarily block access
to this site or pursue legal action in response to a denial-of-service attack on a Federal government computer.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation.

Paul R , just a heads up

NOTICE: These images are provided as a public service with the understanding that NOAA resources
be used responsibly to allow for access by all interested users.

Unreasonably frequent reloading or "hotlinking" of these images into outside web pages adversely affects NOAA's
ability to serve the public and is forbidden. Violation of this policy may be cause to temporarily block access
to this site or pursue legal action in response to a denial-of-service attack on a Federal government computer.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation.
That's news to me...I've seen info from this site quite often on other sites as well. Are you affiliated with the NOAA?? I'm not doubting your info just curious. I guess that would be considered copyright infringement?

That's why I never put up the link.. It's an upload from my picture gallery on my phone.

NOAA has used that warning since after 9/11 probably due to national security. If you're worried about a visit from the CIA, just download the Lake Erie image showing the ice conditions to your own files and add as an attachment when putting it on here as D'man says.

No bassaholic i work in a machine shop,

just want individuals to be informed about things that they may skip past thinking nothing of it

I would consider it hotlinking .

Would hate to see such a great government resource taken away because some cant follow the directions.

No bassaholic i work in a machine shop,

just want individuals to be informed about things that they may skip past thinking nothing of it

I would consider it hotlinking .

Would hate to see such a great government resource taken away because some cant follow the directions.
Just curious....never really thought about that before. It appears were in the same profession as well

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks