Ice fishing today long point.

turk15

Hats off to Grangers Ice Huts, Job well Done

Not a bad day fishing, about 20 perch, 6 nice keepers, 1 large pike messed us up for about a half hour. collected all the lines. Very windy and snow, but we were nice and comfortable, wood and minnows all day. great time.

Well recommended.

Not a bad day fishing, about 20 perch, 6 nice keepers, 1 large pike messed us up for about a half hour. collected all the lines. Very windy and snow, but we were nice and comfortable, wood and minnows all day. great time.

Well recommended.
Nice going man had that happen before hope you got your pike,
I would recommend Grangers also they got us in to a small meal, well looked after.
Cheers

Well recommended.
Thanks,?and I was curious on how the Ice Fishing has been going on this young Ice Fishing Season,On Long Point Bay.Thanks for your Report.All the Best @turk15 in the remainer of the Ice Fishing Season.????

I'm booked to go out with Grangers next Tuesday. When I called, I thought I had the wrong number. They answered the phone with Woodwards. They went on to tell me that they just bought the business and haven't had a chance to change the sign.
Not just the first "safe" ice in a few years; but a new operator as well.

Dan

I'm booked to go out with Grangers next Tuesday. When I called, I thought I had the wrong number. They answered the phone with Woodwards. They went on to tell me that they just bought the business and haven't had a chance to change the sign.
Not just the first "safe" ice in a few years; but a new operator as well.

Dan
Brad Woodward I've been told he worked with another local operator before, met him and his cousins sold the business to him. They sell minnows to the public also 7 a scoop and they provide them to there customers
Good luck out there

There's another thread about commercial fishing , Brad Woodward would be the one to go to with questions he has fished nets in long point bay his whole life and his father before him

Heading out in the morning with the kids with grangers hope it is as good as I hear long day in a small space with my 3 yr old

One poor pike today 38 " lost a second at hole, 10 perch all dinks Ken hooks for the perch tipped with waxies slab grabber bronze white bead and worm harness Orange yellow for the pike

Attachments

• IMG_20180105_122712_569.jpg
    IMG_20180105_122712_569.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 89
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks