Fishing Report Ice fishing started today LPB

They didn't stay out for long. Must have got their limit of fish or the ice cracking. It was making lots of noise yesterday when I was down.

Ah young & stupid: About 40 years ago ice broke away at St Willy's, had to get off at Long Point then old and stupid put quad in 15-20 years ago. Sold the hut and equipment now just set on STOMPS 68 and check ice fishing from St Willy's... Keep the news coming GUYS... OLD RED...

I am jealous that someone is out there but I need a little more ice. Part of the fun is getting my quad out of the garage.

We had ice out as far as I could see today in Port Dover. Now the wind has broke it all up.

Well who was it 😂 and did they catch any,in 3ft. I won't hate, definitely need a wheel barrel to carry his balls out there though.No different then the people fishin lower grand it's like hut city not sure ice thickness but I believe it's 3" on current 🤮

I've been on 2in of ice before fishing. Not a great feeling.
Older & a little fatter now. Would never do it again.
I considered myself lucky walking off that ice still dry.
It's just not worth a couple of fish!
I would be kissing 💋the land,@Fisherboy after that experience,and just saying. 💋😉👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks