Ice fishing already over??

FrankTheTank

Just called bass pro in st kitts to see about stock on the vortex pro resort thermal im looking to upgrade this year fell in love with it christmas shopping the guys says no stock here or cabelas in barrie so i asked when the next load is coming in and he says i dont see any coming the seasons pretty much over i asked him if this was the st cathrines shop not one out in manitoba or something i mean really 3 weeks ago roughly we just got enough ice on simcoe to wet oir lines and now there tryi g to sell me a boat and shorts lets hope my auger and ice scoop make it thru the next couple months simce they think its already summer they say 8 to 10 days for online delivery so i might try that route unless anyone knows of them bei g sold locally somewhere its 829 + tax at bass pro and 1700 on amazon

Thanks for the replies ill check prices aroumd but fishimg world is the closest so hopefully there at a good price

Just called bass pro in st kitts to see about stock on the vortex pro resort thermal im looking to upgrade this year fell in love with it christmas shopping the guys says no stock here or cabelas in barrie so i asked when the next load is coming in and he says i dont see any coming the seasons pretty much over i asked him if this was the st cathrines shop not one out in manitoba or something i mean really 3 weeks ago roughly we just got enough ice on simcoe to wet oir lines and now there tryi g to sell me a boat and shorts lets hope my auger and ice scoop make it thru the next couple months simce they think its already summer they say 8 to 10 days for online delivery so i might try that route unless anyone knows of them bei g sold locally somewhere its 829 + tax at bass pro and 1700 on amazon
LOL at the boat and shorts. Too funny :ROFLMAO:

Maybe try bill's bait in Hamilton or grand passage on six nations

Bills dosent have any of the otter fishi g world showed 11 in stock and on sale for 800 so im going to call them at 10 and have them tuck one away for me going to grab it tonight so i have it for saturday morning thanks for all the suggestions

you could advertise in Stomp's classified for up to $100 for free for a month if you donate a few bucks to Stomp, less ads too.

Why pay to advertise when the are many sites where you can advertise for free.Last post in classifieds was Jan 25th.Stomp you might want to rethink this.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks