I would like to introduce you all to our new fishing partner

kmaub

Hi all,

My wife and I would like to introduce you all to our new grandson Odin! Born this morning at 8:25 am coming in at a whopping 8 lbs 12 oz! The new Mom and Dad are tuckered out but doing great and are just beaming with pride as well as the new grandparents!
icon_biggrin.gif

A lot of of you know these 2 as they are part of my fishing crew and our middle daughter!

Mom & Dad and the little one!

Grandma with the little one!

Aunt Maggy and the little one!

Grandpa and his newest crew member!

I just had to get him his first fishin rod! Get him brought up right! LOL

Congrats Rick and family !!! everyone looks to be doing well ! I suppose it will be a year or so before we see the new addition down at Port Bruce or out in deep water lol.............apps

Very happy for you and your family. Start putting away a few dollars for his college education in some practical job . Forget about basket weaving 101 in university! Buy a few lottery tickets along the way, it might help pay the tuition fees at school. Sincerely Huron.

Thank you all! As we enjoy him today, I still can't wait to get him in the boat and get him out fishing! and neither can his mother! ahahahah!

Lovin it!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks