I realy dont get it

Are you saying follow the US lead? Their expert's just reported the death toll will double and then some in the next couple week's, King Donny drink Lysol is just fuming, his rating's are going down and he can't take that, you going to follow that shit? That's called a Lemming, we don't have them here in Canada
Ohhhhh Pal, we have lemmings here in Canada... big ones...all over...yep....just pointing out the obvious!!!!!

JB, say something, get my post breaks your red crayon, sorry, but I ain't drinking a bleach cottail or shoving a UV light up my ass?
If your so US, please go, here in Canada, we have to get threw this shit, sorry you can't fish.

JB, say something, get my post breaks your red crayon, sorry, but I ain't drinking a bleach cottail or shoving a UV light up my ass?
If your so US, please go, here in Canada, we have to get threw this shit, sorry you can't fish.
I went fishing this morning!!! And a couple days ago and last week... heading to my lake shortly for pics and pike for opener .. I can fish all I want..what you you talking about ????? You say there are no lemmings here ??? Oh boy.... this place is filled with them....in fact ... they closer than you think!!!

@Trevor M wel good luck at the pier when we are able to. I myself am like you, I just want to get out on the water with family, fish and fun. Be safe.

Yeah I really just wanna get out of the house and out of my yard to do things I want to do, not things I have to do. Today my list included: cutting the lawn. Didn't wanna do that. But it did need to be done. Laundry, REALLY didn't wanna do that. But again. It needed to be done. Then I had to clean the house, do the dishes, make supper and all those other things I do every day I mentioned in a post a while back. Didn't want to do any of it. But someone has to do it. Today, I got out of cooking. We decided to have take out because I didn't feel like cooking once I got all that other stuff done.

My wife knows I can't go fishin right now, so she's started to, and is thinking up new things she wants done in the yard. Dig up the back garden and put in a new pathway to the back patio. I don't wanna do THAT. Take out the lilac bush in the yard. I like the lilac bush in the yard so I don't wanna do THAT. So far those decisions haven't been made so I'm off the hook at least for the moment.

What I want to do is take a break from all these things I've already done that I was "asked" to do, and have already completed, take a break from the monotony that is my every day routine and do something, almost anything that is different. Aside from the enjoyment I get out of it, that's what I use fishing for in the spring, summer and early fall. Once a week weather permitting, I go fishin. Gets me out of the house, and breaks the routine. The past two years my first trip out was May 5th. Not this year tho and like everyone else, not sure yet when I'll get to go.

I watch sports because it gives me something to think about other than all that other stuff I do all the time. It's a nice little break from the every day routine.

Like I've said a few times. I hibernate every year from October through until mid to late April. That's 7 months of doing a whole lot of as little as possible and I've been doing that for the past 6 years. So this isn't new to me. This is my "normal." I self isolate all the time, and when my wife is at work, I am isolated, because I'm at home by myself. Just me and the cat and the cat sleeps all day. The phone never rings unless it's my wife calling. Once you get used to it, it's not that bad. So maybe that's why I have the point of view I have. I was forced into retirement by health issues and I'm not considered as being retired by the gov't. I've been deemed unemployable due to disability. I wasn't ready, nor was I prepared. But I adapted. There's a lot of things I want to do that I once could and took for granted, that I no longer can do. The mind is willing, the body isn't able. But I do what I can, when I can and I make the best of a bad situation. I don't bitch about it.

Be safe and stay healthy, and I wish that to everyone on the forum, even if we haven't seen eye to eye.

@Trevor M , can you please elaborate for the benefit of @hvyhaul ?

Sure thing Stomp.....but I'm pretty sure he knows this already.....

Da fish......they live in that wet stuff under da boat......or beside the beach and piers. If ya puts a lure or a live bait rig in that wet stuff, and there's a fish near it, and they're hungry.....and they can catch it.......they'll hit it.....and if yer good enough of an angler, or lucky enough, whatever the case may be..........you might catch it......and then if ya want to...you might be able to eats it.......but if they aren't there, or they aren't hungry, or worse yet you're not good enough or lucky enough......then ya won't.......or did ya want me to splain sumpin else? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol the fact that you are even still talking about that says a lot! Sounds like for a second you considered the bleach “cocktail” and I suspect it is something other than a UV light!

Last edited:
So you are saying that there have not been different laws/regulations imposed by the individual municipalities?

Ok I'll give you that one. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, municipal bylaws can be different in each municipality, but they are also very much specific to that municipality and they are not enforceable province or nation wide. But you know as well as I do that's NOT what we were discussing. We were talking about provincial and federal laws and if I understood your initial response, (which maybe I didn't) you seemed to have taken exception to what I had said because I said we here in Ontario are not subject to US laws, unless or until we cross that border and fall under US jurisdictions......and as I understood your response, perhaps made the implication that we don't have to abide by provincial or federal laws, in this country (or municipal bylaws) if we don't want too. Ok, if that's what you meant, and we know there are those who won't and don't, but when caught breaking those laws, on any level, there are consequences for those who do.

"so which Canadian laws do we abide by?" followed by "no more bs about Canadian laws." Did I misunderstand you, or were you in fact taking exception to what I had said, just for :poop: and giggles? :ROFLMAO:

Either way, whether that is what you meant, or I misunderstood you, you stay safe and healthy and with any luck, we'll all be bitching about the one that got away, (or telling tall tales about it) within the next couple weeks and sharing photos of our successes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'll give you that one. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, municipal bylaws can be different in each municipality, but they are also very much specific to that municipality and they are not enforceable province or nation wide. But you know as well as I do that's NOT what we were discussing. We were talking about provincial and federal laws and if I understood your initial response, (which maybe I didn't) you seemed to have taken exception to what I had said because I said we here in Ontario are not subject to US laws, unless or until we cross that border and fall under US jurisdictions......and as I understood your response, perhaps made the implication that we don't have to abide by provincial or federal laws, in this country (or municipal bylaws) if we don't want too. Ok, if that's what you meant, and we know there are those who won't and don't, but when caught breaking those laws, on any level, there are consequences for those who do.

"so which Canadian laws do we abide by?" followed by "no more bs about Canadian laws." Did I misunderstand you, or were you in fact taking exception to what I had said, just for :poop: and giggles? :ROFLMAO:

Either way, whether that is what you meant, or I misunderstood you, you stay safe and healthy and with any luck, we'll all be bitching about the one that got away, (or telling tall tales about it) within the next couple weeks and sharing photos of our successes.
Hmmm laws we all have to obey at all levels
You say .
I agree that laws have to be obeyed otherwise it's a ? show , however there are two sets of laws apparently one for the ones behind the countrys wheel and one for the rest of us .
So you may want to send them your message but more likely they won't give a ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks