Off Topic Hut AY393 is now floating free

Maybe a couple of weeks yet before Ice out?

March 20th was my first trip out last year.
The way my weekends off lands if ice out by my next weekend off I’ll get out March 26th

March 20th was my first trip out last year.
The way my weekends off lands if ice out by my next weekend off I’ll get out March 26th
Where did you launch from last year ,(March 20th), @Derkd9 ? I am just curious and I am just wondering which boat ramp would be open first this year,such as on long point bay in particular. Thanks in advance & tight lines to you this fishing/boating season’s. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Where did you launch from last year ,(March 20th), @Derkd9 ? I am just curious and I am just wondering which boat ramp would be open first this year,such as on long point bay in particular. Thanks in advance & tight lines to you this fishing/boating season’s. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂
Old cut
They had a post on Instagram that they would open as soon as their channel is free of ice

Most likely George and his badass boat blazing a path out 👍
@Extra Virgin I have seen Georges badass boat in his parking lot now for the past few day’s,while I have been looking on the Old Cut webcam each day,to see if the ice has disappeared on long point bay. It shouldn’t take too long now & hurry up to the “soft water” season!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Most likely George and his badass boat blazing a path out 👍
I didn’t see it tonight on our walk after supper, was hoping for verification because I like the top water action in the bass season in the evenings along the last sighting of that hut🎣
thanks.

Monday march14/22
It’s no where to be seen not sure if it sunk or a drift on the last warm day.
219FE4A0-89EC-4F59-917C-ECCDF79774E7.jpegE0CDBA4F-279E-4D6C-A1EE-1F8225851C8A.jpeg

Attachments

• CE21E88B-DE8F-4A42-B800-C8D952BC7487.jpeg
    CE21E88B-DE8F-4A42-B800-C8D952BC7487.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 26
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks