How's everyones bass opener going?

average ryan

Hey all just looking to see how the bites going not interested in spots just if your doing well or not... unfortunately I'm stuck at work this weekend
Good Luck to all!

Hey all just looking to see how the bites going not interested in spots just if your doing well or not... unfortunately I'm stuck at work this weekend
Good Luck to all!
The smart ass in me says to respond with, " I'm doing well today thanks. Nobody has bitten me, yet. Didn't catch a damn thing in the bathtub while I was taking a shower this morning tho, but believe me, I tried." :LOL:

The not so smart ass in me says I hope all those who are out there on opening day are having a great day and I can't wait to get home tonight after the family get together we're going to and see all the posts and pictures of the day.

Was on fire from 5:58 to 6:00 then shut right down. I see lots of cruisers but can’t make any of them bite. Heading in soon.

I see a boat land one here and there but I don’t see a ton of action.

One of the first years I’m not out and I’m not missing a thing except for the sunshine- which in years past was in the minority

I caught 25 and ten largemouth and one big catfish. My brother caught 17 smallmouth and 5 largemouth. We moved a lot. all caught on the Xzone hot shot minnow

Go figure one of the nicest saturdays of opening day in a while and its slow going
Nice weather = lots of boat’s, and also a Bass Season opener,for the lack of bass catching success, Just saying @average ryan Bring on the rain & nastier weather,& Bass ON!! That’s just my experience from the past fishing strategy that I have noticed and experienced. Tight lines & Bass ON!! to all!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Attachments

• F58751ED-EA89-4B13-83BE-FB45F021FED5.jpeg
    F58751ED-EA89-4B13-83BE-FB45F021FED5.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Maybe 🤔 the bass bite is still too early?? Perhaps 🤔 most Bass haven’t finished spawning yet. Once they do,they will put the feed bag on,and Tight Lines & Bass ON!! for some of those angler’s,that are willing to wait,such as myself. 😉 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍😎

2 people brought in 6 eaters, release one big 5#... it was a very slow day for us as we usually get a limit ...too hot and no wind .... seen lots but wouldn't bite

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks