Usually go worming after the Sun has moved off that ground for a couple of hours.

I'm going to be retired by the time Erie comes to soft water life this year. .

I'm having trouble sleeping NOW looking forward to that new flexibility. LOL 😁

I have missed so many stellar week days only to find the weekend sucked. LOL
I’m a full time Turkey and cash crop farmer. I don’t go on the weekends. You will love showing up and meeting the true diehard weekday folk. See you out there maybe. 😃😉

I noticed in a Classified posting about your Butterfly rigs, is they are to be trolled from 2 mph and less. I troll 2.3 and up so I probably have to revise my thinking to the other styles of harnesses.

I noticed in a Classified posting about your Butterfly rigs, is they are to be trolled from 2 mph and less. I troll 2.3 and up so I probably have to revise my thinking to the other styles of harnesses.
At 2 mph Colorado blades start to really work. The butterfly blades won’t stop working at this point. As you go faster I suggest more flash, but they could be just the ticket at 3 mph. I just have other options at those speeds

I have studied the art of harness fishing for the past 5 years. I’ve tied over 1000 harnesses in that time. I’ve asked many questions and caught a ton of fish personally with our harnesses and help others do the same.

I get a lot of questions about how to use worm harnesses. I created this short video to share my knowledge and to hopefully allow you to have the same success.

Check out the video here.

How to harness fish

Also our website is new this year. Please check us out. For the month of March I will be offering free shipping and no taxes!

Erie Secrets

View attachment 54560
View attachment 54559
View attachment 54561

Our selection will change as the year progresses.

Thanks for viewing

Dan

Family, Food, Farm and fishing whenever I can!
Great video thank you. Never had success with the worm harness and now I know why!

Ive used harnesses for ages on Lake St Clair, western Lake Erie and up north but with bottom bouncing rigs..water usually less than 40'. How do you fish them in the deeper water..dipsies, downriggers, in-line weights? Id love to try this year.

Ive used harnesses for ages on Lake St Clair, western Lake Erie and up north but with bottom bouncing rigs..water usually less than 40'. How do you fish them in the deeper water..dipsies, downriggers, in-line weights? Id love to try this year.
I will be making a video for this I. The upcoming months. I have a wealth of information on this because I have been running them this way for many years.

I love dipsy with harnesses. I tie. Steel leader to the dipsy (if your banging bottom you will want to do the same) then I tie a 4 ft section of high strength line (braided) to a clip. That clip goes to the harness. Long line I tie straight to the lead and in-line weights I don’t use unless I’m fishing the top 10 fow. The weights will not get you to the desired depth when trolling at 2.0 or better. At least I haven’t had much luck with this. Look for my next video. Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks