fishing or farming

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I have studied the art of harness fishing for the past 5 years. I’ve tied over 1000 harnesses in that time. I’ve asked many questions and caught a ton of fish personally with our harnesses and help others do the same.

I get a lot of questions about how to use worm harnesses. I created this short video to share my knowledge and to hopefully allow you to have the same success.

Check out the video here.

How to harness fish

Also our website is new this year. Please check us out. For the month of March I will be offering free shipping and no taxes!

Erie Secrets

8F6B75CA-214E-480A-83A2-B735A1CF88EE.jpeg
65F4BF08-4616-4E4D-A894-885BA5EC7618.jpeg
F339C231-9982-44F8-B697-42ED9B796862.jpeg

Our selection will change as the year progresses.

Thanks for viewing

Dan

Family, Food, Farm and fishing whenever I can!

Great video👍 I will now have to get me some butterfly harness, I've never caught anything with worm harness but I'm willing to give er another go.

Great video👍 I will now have to get me some butterfly harness, I've never caught anything with worm harness but I'm willing to give er another go.
Thanks Fishboss. I run harnesses all season. They work great when paired properly with spoons, body’s and shades. If you have any questions I can help.

Thanks Fishboss. I run harnesses all season. They work great when paired properly with spoons, body’s and shades. If you have any questions I can help.

I have a noodle full of harnesses, seldom put them in the water.

My neighbour, who "witch doctors" worms out of both of our backwards started using them last year with a decent success rate. He got a few from a friend of his which seem to work quite well, so I expect they will be a regular part of the boat's presentation from now on.

Might add a few of the butterfly harnesses for further flexibility.

Nicely done @fishing or farming . :)

I have a noodle full of harnesses, seldom put them in the water.

My neighbour, who "witch doctors" worms out of both of our backwards started using them last year with a decent success rate. He got a few from a friend of his which seem to work quite well, so I expect they will be a regular part of the boat's presentation from now on.

Might add a few of the butterfly harnesses for further flexibility.

Nicely done @fishing or farming . :)
Thanks bud!! I know you get out a lot and thanks for posting. It has helped me with location to go in the past 👍🏻

Interesting Video. Do you use real dew worms or plastic baits like you used in the video?

Interesting Video. Do you use real dew worms or plastic baits like you used in the video?
I pick dew worms the night before I fish from my yard and garden. I made the video last week and couldn’t get worms beforehand. Live is better.

I pick dew worms the night before I fish from my yard and garden. I made the video last week and couldn’t get worms beforehand. Live is better.

This is what the "witch doctor" uses to catch worms.

wrm2.jpgwrm1.jpg

Never short of choice worms, pick the ones you want, let the little ones alone.

Anything to save staying up till 11 pm to get worms the night before would help…. But I can’t sleep the night before fishing anyways…

Usually go worming after the Sun has moved off that ground for a couple of hours.

I'm going to be retired by the time Erie comes to soft water life this year. .

I'm having trouble sleeping NOW looking forward to that new flexibility. LOL 😁

I have missed so many stellar week days only to find the weekend sucked. LOL

Great video. I use worm harnesses all the time on Lake Erie. Have found that copper backed bladed work best for us. May take advantage of your March promotion. Thanks again 🎣🎣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks