How to dispose of reloading supplies.

Quacker_Smacker

I was given approx 3000 primers which appear to have been stored in a damp place that I don’t feel comfortable using. Any suggestions of proper disposal?

I called the OPP detachment in Simcoe before over some old shotgun shells and supplies I had found stored in my garage from previous owner, they came and picked them up with no issues

hvyhaul

I know a couple of people who have gotten rid of the odd old appliance using that stuff. :X3:?:eek:

duck blind

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
It’s definitely amazing stuff & can’t believe it’s still available for sale considering U can do sum serious damage with it!!!!??

reeldrag

I was once told to soak in a pail of water for a while then just throw in garbage
Get a muzzleloader and use them for dog training or maybe a trainer could use them

duck blind

Soo I can’t have em for my next episode of Mythbusters? Was already planning on emptying pond with said ingredients ?6A4B41E7-CFFA-4626-8390-42F3C3E1C79E.jpeg

Kirby

Hey I’ll take em I use them for my dog training it doesn’t matter if they don’t work or not

duck blind

Thanks for looking out for my best interests!! Guess I’ll just have to use tannerite on it’s own ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks