How to dispose of reloading supplies.

Quacker_Smacker

I was given approx 3000 primers which appear to have been stored in a damp place that I don’t feel comfortable using. Any suggestions of proper disposal?

I called the OPP detachment in Simcoe before over some old shotgun shells and supplies I had found stored in my garage from previous owner, they came and picked them up with no issues

I know a couple of people who have gotten rid of the odd old appliance using that stuff. :X3:?:eek:

It’s definitely amazing stuff & can’t believe it’s still available for sale considering U can do sum serious damage with it!!!!??

I was once told to soak in a pail of water for a while then just throw in garbage
Get a muzzleloader and use them for dog training or maybe a trainer could use them

Soo I can’t have em for my next episode of Mythbusters? Was already planning on emptying pond with said ingredients ?6A4B41E7-CFFA-4626-8390-42F3C3E1C79E.jpeg

Hey I’ll take em I use them for my dog training it doesn’t matter if they don’t work or not

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks