Hotlinefishing On Water Clinic Saturday August 16th

Hey Hotlinefishing I will have to back out on this one I will be working till 2am fri. night thanks for the offer maybe I will try and set up a charter sometime with a bunch of guys from work.

John. Just sent you a couple of emails asking to be included on the 23rd clinic. Either time is good for me if you run two clinics.

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the response and feedback to the On Water Clinic to be held on Saturday, August 23rd. Both the morning and afternoon sessions are full and I look forward to meeting everyone next week.

Cheers,

John

Had a great day this morning. I have been fishing for walleye now for 2 years, and today's clinic shaved at least 2 years of learning off my timeline!!! learned many tricks how to find, catch, prep fish on boat and finally how to properly fillet the catch. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to fine tune their skills.
Big thanks to John and HOTLINEFISHING for sharing all his knowledge with us!!!!!!!!
Darrell

Hey john thought yoyr mini seminar and charter was an excellent idea. I did get a ton of info from you believe it or not. Well worth the time and money.
After all the time i put in chumming the water for you, think you would havw paid me:p:p:p:vomit::vomit::vomit:
It truely was a rough morning but i learned a ton. Thanks

It was a great morning spent on the water with John from Hotlinefishing who shared a ton of knowledge us!
I for one had a great time and learned alot. Thanks John for a great day!

Sheldon

Just got back after spending 6 days at Port Bruce. Thanks for all your kind comments and I look forward to seeing you on the water next year. If there are enough folks interested I may add another clinic this season. Just send me a PM if you have some time next weekend and we can see if the weather cooperates better.

Cheers,

John

I participated in the Sat. pm clinic with Darryl, Tom and Captain John. I am well into my sixties and have been boat fishing since my youth.
I have fished from coast to coast and have a boat and cottage at Port Bruce. The clinic that John Bates put on was very informative and if you ever get a chance to go on one of these it will be time well spent. You are never too old to learn and John is a great teacher. To top it all off we landed 11 pickerel despite a somewhat difficult afternoon on the water.
Thanks to Darryl and Tom for being good fellow guests. Very enjoyable time on our great Lake Erie.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks