HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

what are the winds doing out there right now on erie in the 50 fow ??? ...I use windfinder and sailflow sites for current conditions and wind forecasts... there saying ESE 10 knots at 11 am predicting winds will be subsiding this afternoon...I would like to try going out late today for a box of walleye.
THAT WAS RIGHT:rolleyes:,guess u don,t read wello_O,a little hard to respond when I am on the water;):sleep:(n)(n)(n),I only report what I see in the early AM:cool:

hey there horty sorry to hear your havin a hard time learnin how to catch fish...theres no reason for an attitude there youngster..better luck next time

FISHING was great an attitude is just fine:rolleyes:,just stating a fact that every 1 here knows :censored:,what u see is what u get:ROFLMAO:

Lake is in good shape this am:D,a little off-shore breeze,an lots of sunshine:cool:,enjoy all(y)(y)(y)(y)

What are your predictions for tomorrow mornings lite SW winds horty??? Think it will be decent out there?? Planning on headed to the bruce, thanks.

What are your predictions for tomorrow mornings lite SW winds horty??? Think it will be decent out there?? Planning on headed to the bruce, thanks.
YUP lake has layed down now,9:30pm,calling for 10-15klm winds out of the S/W----I WILL-BE OUT THERE:D:D:D:D:D

ANOTHER great morning,lake looks good an flag is strt.down enjoy all,see u there PUDDLE JUMPER:D

TUESDAY AM-lake looks good right now:love:,1ft.rollers,an no wind to speak of:cautious:maybe a light breeze out of the west:rolleyes:I dont no what up with today,s forecast:cool:-30-40klm winds:rolleyes:-storm coming later on to day,but I would think am would be ok:geek: good luck an be safe out there.(will check again in an hr before I leave for work(y)

WELL,lake is dead :confused:flat:confused:,-NO WIND a little overcast,:rolleyes:,forecast calls for low winds today,enjoy:D

Port Bruce weather this morning (Wed)

cool overcast offshore breeze picked up around 8:30----strong gusts coming across pier----subsiding around 11

lake was flat otherwise

another flat lake,a little,off-shore breeze calling for rain later on,but not much to it,:rolleyes:always some 1 trying to take over:love::ROFLMAO:

Lake looks good today off-shore winds r light:) an should stay that way for most of the day, enjoy all(y)-beware of fish nets,if u r trolling today:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: all tugs left port this am:love: all 20+ of them,so lots of nets out today:censored::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Lake looks good today off-shore winds r light:) an should stay that way for most of the day, enjoy all(y)-beware of fish nets,if u r trolling today:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: all tugs left port this am:love: all 20+ of them,so lots of nets out today:censored::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
could i ask what port did the 20 plus tugs depart from...i could speculate it would be stanley

we just got back from burwell with a cooler full o jumbos ,the lake was great and it get better as the morning wore on ,,Dutch

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks