HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

I am kind of wondering about tomorrow morning as well ,I am in need of a perch fix .lolo Dutch

the lake has layed down nicely:)looks like a great day starting,mud line is out about 2 miles,looks stirred up pretty good:oops:,good look all,off to work:rolleyes:,sorry guys missed your posts,just send me a pm next time an I will,get bk to you(y)

well guy,s:censored: just checked the forecast for FRIDAY,:eek: don,t look good ,high winds out of the east in the am,with 35klm gusts:eek:,doesent look good until SUNDAYo_O,WILL update in the am,tc all:love:

????????????WELL lake is fairly flat right now:cautious: light N/E WINDS,with some higher guts:confused:a little grey to the west,Erie buoy says 11mph out of the east LOOKS LIKE THOSE STORMS could push in this afternoon:rolleyes::cautious::cautious:,just looks pretty unsteady today:shifty::grumpy::grumpy::jimlad:

SAT.AM-!!!!!WOW!!!! LAKE IS FLAT-THEIR IS NO WIND :) you wont here me say that very often:D:Dthere is a overcast to the S/W:cautious:but should burn off:ROFLMAO:.Looks like a great morning out there:),good luck all,:):)an be safe out there(y).the pt stanley ramp is open,an ther is lots of minnows in both,ports........... still looks good out there,overcast,light chop, about 10klm out of the S/E:)

Last edited:
Up early this am-DOG--we did not get the rain last night:rolleyes:,lake is flat right now:),small wind gusts out of the S/E- A LITTLE OVER CAST,can see lightning bursts over OHIO,but nothing close,:cautious::cautious:we could be lucky an, it will stay south :cautious:I am heading out around 8am will report before I leave:) WELL!-looks like the storm stayed south:) lake has calmed down more,still a breeze out of the S/E,still over cast,but I think we r good for the am,GONE FISHING:)

Last edited:
WELL,blew that 1:confused:,got my azz soaked by 11am:cry:,6 perch,an a clean boat best 10min fishing this yr.:D

got to give the man credit for trying ,,lol ,the perch will be there tomorrow ,,,I hope to get out this week at least one or two days ,,thanks for the weather reports ,,I see most guys use channel 68 well out on the lake but I never hear to much chatter well out fishing ,Dutch

MONDAY,rain has stopped ,lake is flat :) a little overcast,but looks like it is over :rolleyes: ,S/W winds today 10-15klm,an nice off shore winds for TUE.-LOOKS GOOD FOR A FEW DAYS(y)

TUE.am-rain has stopped,fog hanging over lake,lake is fairly calm,small rollers-winds out of the n/w about 10klm,should be ok untill winds pick up this afternoon:)

LAKE is in good shape today(n),slight breeze out of the s/e ,will swing a bit to the south,an pick up around noon,should be a good morning:)7AM,slight drizzle has started,does not look like much:rolleyes:,wind has picked up to about 10klmS/E:cautious:

Last edited:
looking forward to Friday ,will be looking for your report first think in the morning thanks Dutch

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks