hopeful

dickie

By the looks of the 14 day forecast there still could be a chance that the operators can get their huts out by the 15th of Feb

By the looks of the 14 day forecast there still could be a chance that the operators can get their huts out by the 15th of Feb
Heres Hoping!! February into early March could still become quite COLD & NASTY!! I got an excellent deal on a portable Ice Fishing Hut back a few year`s ago,(basically what we are going through right now),when everything looked like the Ice Fishing Season was done.Finger`s Crossed!!

its unfortunate but you generally don't make ice in February...you fish on the ice January made, days are starting to get longer, which means the sun is out longer...here's to hoping but it doesn't look good...

It may freeze up again but in my opinion the overnight low's just aren't there to get any real amount of ice one operator I spoke with said he won't bother with any huts now to late in the year

As much as I hate to say it I think the hard water fishing season is just about over before it began:( I hope I'm wrong but on a positive note maybe hit the bay in a boat early this year(y)

From what I heard this afternoon that the bay is wide open a little ice in the harbours that's it . But I will see tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for early pike fights lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks