History of Long Point

Hey guys haven't been on in a long time came on and just had to watch this and all i can say is truly amazing my hat's off to all that is involved in all this
i wish i cold say the same down my way nothing against farms but it's getting bad with all the forest being cut down just to get a few extra acres of land to farm
it should be against the law

We had the aerial spraying last week with Round-up! After a long discussion with Ted Barney,Dr Scott Petrie & BSC out @ the lighthouse in 2010, they were just waiting for the approval of eliminating phrag's! South shore took the initiative then & I truly wished they had of taken their advice! Look where we are now!

Reactions: Jay
Oh man that was a good watch; very informative with no agenda other than education.
Thanks for posting this thread!

Dan.

Dr Scott Petrie is finally coming back to Long Point (Delta Waterfowl) & is having a BBQ & presentation @ the TP rec centre! November 2/2016 5pm! Presentation is @ 7pm! Please come out & enjoy a great evening!
546 Turkey Point Road Vittoria On

Just watched for the second time. We'll put together. It should be a mandatory watch for all people living in this area

Great video - thanks for posting. the phragmites is extremely concerning. They sprayed a stand 80' from my house about a month ago and I see very little effect on the plants. . .

Give it some time! Round-Up does take abit to show results! Gone back the second time b4 & re sprayed! First dose should slow em down!!!!

WCM, what Duck Blind said. The stand spayed west of Buck Lane in the spring looked very dead by summer.

Back