Off Topic Help us Help the community!!!

Looks like a great backtroller @bosco! 7.5 hp and all wood! It would be a shame to stick a 6-8 decal on her, but I'm going buy a couple of tickets to support my friends in Ingersoll, right @Three Bouys !
@stomp I will be “plastering” my 1st place winning prize with lot’s of 6-8 decal’s D8CC2ECC-6E58-49F1-ADD5-DD4E72E59F41.jpeg once I win it,& it will look “Fantastic!!” ??o_O?:D

[i don’t think my Canadian cedar strip will ever get restored lol
Found this beach combing in Halliburton
Sure be nice to win a restored one lol
FADAD588-479C-4806-B61B-136224CDDBB9.jpeg

Ha ha.! Red Hering... I’m going over there today to buy a couple of tickets and one will be the winner!???
You are “waayy” too late @Cannonball !! :whistle:;) for I already bought the winning ticket out of the two 9C0A5B1F-C767-40DB-9110-3B364E3BF4ED.jpeg that I bought last week,lol :ROFLMAO::D during the Angling Outfitters 3 day “CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT” One of my ticket’s was bought last Thursday from @bosco (on the right),plus I bought a couple more 68 Decals while I was there.40F7C5BF-12BF-45C5-A01D-4F9AAA7ED011.jpeg My other ticket was bought last Saturday.Here is a photo of me standing in front of my 1st place prize,o_O?:p? that I will “hookup” to my truck,after the draw this Friday,at 3 p.m. ;)?:)52B4D1B2-2AA3-41FA-8E67-33C5E9F89704.jpeg Good luck to you @Cannonball @stomp and @Extra Virgin etc., and to whoever else that bought a ticket or ticket’s for, “FISHING FOR A.E.D.’s!!” Also,here is another way to buy these ticket’s,that I offered to pass on with the permission of the Kiwanis Club of Ingersoll,this information,to whoever else that might be interested.46F2B61E-D20D-4AB4-A903-6FC090AAA979.jpeg& Good Luck to All!!??:)

Last edited:
You are “waayy” too late @Cannonball !! :whistle:;)for I already bought the winning ticket out of the two that I bought last week,lol :ROFLMAO::D during the Angling Outfitters 3 day “CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT” One of my ticket’s was bought last Thursday,View attachment 24406 and the other ticket was bought last Saturday,(plus a couple of more 68 Decals-lol :ROFLMAO:),Here is a photo of me standing in front of my 1st prize,o_O?:p? that I will “hookup” to my truck,after the draw this Friday,at 3 p.m. ;)?:)View attachment 24407 Good luck to you @Cannonball @stomp and @Extra Virgin etc., and to whoever else that bought a ticket or ticket’s for, “FISHING FOR A.E.D.’s!!” Also,here is another way to buy these ticket’s,that I offered to pass on with the permission of the Kiwanis Club of Ingersoll,this information,to whoever else that might be interested.View attachment 24408& Good Luck to All!!??:)
Well done!

Great boat! Gre.at cause! My lucky tickets were numbered in the last 50. I need that boat to escape the pier!
Hey now, the pier is a nice place and there's been some nice perch caught off the one in Pt Bruce over the past couple weeks and not just by me. Granted, it's taken all day to get the numbers I've come home with, but patience pays off, or was that stupidity for sitting down there that long knowing what the consequences would be:unsure: Those who know me would likely say probably a bit of both.:ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks