Heads up, She’s Getting Cold

ch312

Just a friendly heads up that they’re forecasting nightly lows of -7 to -9 this weekend for the Brantford to Waterloo area. Not sustained cold, but these temps are cold enough to start causing damage in boats stored outside if there’s water in the livewell/plumbing or lower units.

I work outdoors (concrete) so we’re always watching the weather and I didn’t believe one of my workers when he mentioned it this morning. These temps seem to be at least a month early?

Drained the block and removed all hoses on mine today. Good to go.

Short lived cold temps down here. Bay is still 11 C . Plus 12 C next week. Gotta LUV the Banana Belt!
I love 🥰 your way of thinking @oldcutmarina !! Once I get my transmission fixed on my tow vehicle,(as of now-next Monday),I will be “hitting” the inner bay with a Vengeance!! for perch & pike!! Do you sell minnows,George?? lol 😂😉👍🙂

Miss you Red! Drop by anytime!
Thanks George for the invite 👍🙂,and it has been a long time that we have met up!! Hopefully through next week,(once I get a part for my trucks transmission),I will drop by. The transmission part for my broken down truck,is coming from the 🇺🇸 USA!! 😳,due to the part’s shortages here in our area,mainly due because of the COVID-19 pandemic,everything apparently is behind for part’s,etc.🥺👎 I will definitely drop by to see you again,when my truck is fixed to tow my boat again,to long point bay to go fishing & hopefully, Perch & Pike ON!! 5A577324-880E-4F73-BAA2-12DFA3C6A667.jpeg 🚤🎣🐟👍😎

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks