Headed to Bruce in the morning

Kbreks

Any tips for where to start trolling for eyes. Have been hitting Glasgow but headed to Bruce around 10am.

Any tips for where to start trolling for eyes. Have been hitting Glasgow but headed to Bruce around 10am.
I had good luck last Sunday setting up just west of port in 62 ft. I found trolling with the waves was most productive. Dipsys 100ft on 3 setting, and an 8 colour lead. Not sure if the fish have moved deeper in the water column or not but that’s how I would start tomorrow 👍

Was out Wednesday....57 to 62 feet is where they were at.....if you are out today, I am thinking about going out this afternoon....if you get a chance can you let me know the wave conditions? Looks really good, but winds are showing 20k from south west last I looked

Thanks. Launching shortly. Its busy as hell here
I figured that it would be busy @Kbreks !! That’s why this retire is usually always waiting to go Great Lakes fishing somewhere through the week,marine weather permitting!! I hope that you still have a chance to go walleye fishing today,even if it is very busy,on such a beautiful sunny,light wind day! Tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟 for you!! 👈 😉👍🙂

I figured that it would be busy @Kbreks !! That’s why this retire is usually always waiting to go Great Lakes fishing somewhere through the week,marine weather permitting!! I hope that you still have a chance to go walleye fishing today,even if it is very busy,on such a beautiful sunny,light wind day! Tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟 for you!! 👈 😉👍🙂
retired fisher people with boats out number us weekend warriors ;) :rolleyes:

Was out Wednesday....57 to 62 feet is where they were at.....if you are out today, I am thinking about going out this afternoon....if you get a chance can you let me know the wave conditions? Looks really good, but winds are showing 20k from south west last I looked
It was absolutely beautiful out. Flat Lake

retired fisher people with boats out number us weekend warriors ;) :rolleyes:
Not @Red Hering or @walleyeman do and likely @Wave Runner as well @Derkd9 outnumber you weekend warriors,because we are not fishing the weekend’s,but instead,us retired fisher people are sharpening our hook’s,in preparation of the upcoming walleye fishing through the upcoming week’s! lol 😆 😉 👊👊🙂

Not @Red Hering or @walleyeman do and likely @Wave Runner as well @Derkd9 outnumber you weekend warriors,because we are not fishing the weekend’s,but instead,us retired fisher people are sharpening our hook’s,in preparation of the upcoming walleye fishing through the upcoming week’s! lol 😆 😉 👊👊🙂
Cant beat weekday fishing. Sadly i rarely get the opportunity anymore. Back to being a weekend warrior for me.

Cant beat weekday fishing. Sadly i rarely get the opportunity anymore. Back to being a weekend warrior for me.
You are likely a “young” buck 🦌 @Kbreks compared to me,and your time will come my friend,for some weekday fishing again! 👊👊 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

You are likely a “young” buck 🦌 @Kbreks compared to me,and your time will come my friend,for some weekday fishing again! 👊👊 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Definitely am. I used to fish evenings after work and it was by far the best fishing ive eve done. But with gas prices at what they are im not willing to make the drive for an hour and a half on the lake.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks