Happy Thanksgiving

Loonietoon

Happy Thanksgiving too all
Thanksgiving Pumpkin GIF by Bath & Body Works

Fashion Holiday GIF
Thanksgiving Turkey GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also @Loonietoon. :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone... the 🦃population will take a big drop today. 😁
You have that right @Wave Runner !! 👊👊 about the drop of the turkey 🦃 population today!! One of the turkey’s,🦃 which is our residential turkey in our neighbourhood,099C082D-5E9F-441B-A02F-096277EDE0E4.jpeg ended up in our smoker55F81E6C-5A06-482C-8AC7-2234907987E7.jpeg today for our Thanksgiving Turkey 🦃 dinner!! 99A3A73C-0A83-4C8A-B7B6-D0D11248632B.jpeg😱😏 LoL 😂 Wishing you @Wave Runner & everyone else,a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. 🦃🥧👍🙂

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Red Hering do you by chance live near the coves as there are a dozen or more turkey's on Ridgewood Cres every day? They just walk out in front of my jeep on a daily basis
No @scrimmy I don’t live near the coves,but I live near the Sifton Bog.My brother in law lives near the coves on Forest Hill Ave. He tells me that he sees more deer 🦌 there than turkey‘s 🦃. There is a lot of wildlife in our city,which is nice to see & have. 🦌🦃👍🙂

No @scrimmy I don’t live near the coves,but I live near the Sifton Bog.My brother in law lives near the coves on Forest Hill Ave. He tells me that he sees more deer 🦌 there than turkey‘s 🦃. There is a lot of wildlife in our city,which is nice to see & have. 🦌🦃👍🙂
Yes sir there are lots of deer here as well. There were 5 deer feeding on the front lawn a couple weeks ago. The traffic did not seem to bother them at all. The turkeys as well. The turkeys and deer are safe from me now as I was forced to give up hunting after my motorcycle accident in Edmonton.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks