Happy Holidays

SRT8

I hope everyone has a great holiday season

fishmas.jpg

Any one still fishing the bay since we haven't had any Ice yet I would think some channels are still open to get out fishin ?

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

SRT8,I haven`t fished the Bay since about the 3rd week of October,around the time that Rotten Ronnie`s(Jimmy Riggin`s),closed his Tackle/Bait Store for Renovation.Minnows after his Closing were hard to find for Bait(fishing for Perch) on the Bay,unless you drove out of the way to Buy them.[:(!]I have been out fishing though for Steelhead on the many Lake Huron River`s.The weather & river condition at times,has been unbelievable,compared to last year,when we were snowed in by the beginning of November.I am also looking forward to the Hard Water Season,to fish the Bay,for Perch & Pike.;) Health & Happiness to All,in 2012! :)

RED FISH

thanks guys good to see ya on here Kev

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks