guy kills a musky and throws it back

jakerboy

Please share and spread this video. Maybe a CO will knock on his door .

Good job guys, hopefully they get what they deserve, you should have enough evidence for a conviction.

Wow.. this guy's argument that musky are "shit fish" is totally groundless. I have never caught a musky and if I did, for me it would be the holy grail! I've been on the planet 46 years now and well there is no shortage of panfish etc in the Great Lakes. Perhaps the OP can forward this video to the MNR, then they can contact the media to broadcast this. What a fooking knob.

Wow is right. This guy seems to be from the same year as Fred Flintstone regarding his belief and understanding of the fishery. I hope he gets his just reward. He did have a great analogy of killing Musky is the same as smoking pot- WTF??????????? His buddy must have the same good upbringing to fish with him. Great job on getting the footage!

please please send to MNR, I,ll go as far to say it's your responsibility to send that info to the MNR

Totally disgusted. How an idiot like that can purposely kill a fish and throw it back, particularly a muskie.

I read the posts on the above-mentioned forum and it looks like a CO has been made aware.

Need to throw the book at him! Kudos to the 2 guys that confronted him and took video and pictures.

WR

I think this man has cooked his own goose . Everyone in the muskie community has seen his face and boat number . I don't think his next encounter will end quite as friendly. Iam not talking violence but I hope he gets all the harassment that he can handle. And least hope that one of our CO's will pay this idiot a visit

Outdoor Canada has posted it as well.. https://www.facebook.com/outdoorcanada I think that if charges are brought about, both men (and I use the term loosely), will both be charged, as they should. No doubt a prosecuting MNR agent should lay charges first to the owner of the vessel (it is his responsibility to what goes on with his boat) he would and should be seen as at least an accomplice as he did nothing to stop it, and then the other person identified in the video. My hope is that the guys took the muskie and it is sitting intact in their freezer. The first question may be asked in court is their evidence of the crime. Throw the book at them and put in on the front page of the Windsor Star.

Wow. I think that after dealing with the law, educational portion should be mandatory for people of that type. By removing predators from any water, we will turn that body of water to a muddy carp pond.

Thank you for enlightening everyone with this disgusting version of a complete asshole who should be banned from ever owning a fishing pole! It should be no different than holding onto a firearm and being a poacher!! As a true sportsman & conservationist, we all need more people like you to spread the word & stop this kind of bullshit!!
Thank You
Duck Blind Outfitters

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks