Grimsby March 24

one.last.cast

Went to Grimsby with a friend from work and my brother yesterday. Slow day only 2 like trout out 60 fow on bottom. One on rigger and the other on 8 colour lead core. Both Carmel dolphin spoons. Shout out to Josh from Angling Outfitters who made some adjustments on my Helix 7. The fish finder now tracks both rigger ball which was great because my starboard rigger counter broke. I was able to track it on the fish finder to lower it down to the depth I wanted. Water temp was 37.3 all the way out to 60 fow. Spent 30 minutes at the end of the day casting spoons in front of the 40 mile creek at the marina. My brother hooked and lost a small brown trout at the boat on a green and silver Cleo.

Attachments

• 01CC15CB-49E3-4744-B239-BDB645AFD6AA.jpeg
    01CC15CB-49E3-4744-B239-BDB645AFD6AA.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 66
  • EF47CA25-C939-49FB-8ABA-D712CF706EB1.jpeg
    EF47CA25-C939-49FB-8ABA-D712CF706EB1.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Went to Grimsby with a friend from work and my brother yesterday. Slow day only 2 like trout out 60 fow on bottom. One on rigger and the other on 8 colour lead core. Both Carmel dolphin spoons. Shout out to Josh from Angling Outfitters who made some adjustments on my Helix 7. The fish finder now tracks both rigger ball which was great because my starboard rigger counter broke. I was able to track it on the fish finder to lower it down to the depth I wanted. Water temp was 37.3 all the way out to 60 fow. Spent 30 minutes at the end of the day casting spoons in front of the 40 mile creek at the marina. My brother hooked and lost a small brown trout at the boat on a green and silver Cleo.
Nice to see an early report like yours @one.last.cast for lake trout’s,but sorry to read about the brown trout that was lost beside your boat. I am looking forward for some Lake Huron lake trout,browns,coho’s and rainbow’s soon,once the weather stabilizes a bit more,to be able to get out to fish for those cold water species. Enjoy your Lake Ontario,lake trout fry,and tight lines & Fish ON!! to the rest of your season. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍😎

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks