Great day

@fishing girl pink congrats on catching fish with your grandkid’s,and young kid’s tend to get bored quickly if there are no fish being caught,but you already know that I am sure. lol 😂 It is nice to see as well,that your grandkid’s have “mastered” the “thumbs up” technique at such an early age, lol 🤣 ,and that’s great to see! 🥰 “Thumbs UP!” 👍👍 right back to your grandkid’s,and “Keep On Fishing!” 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍👍🙂

Last edited:
@fishing girl pink congrats on catching fish with your grandkid’s,and young kid’s tend to get bored quickly if there are no fish being caught,but you already know that I am sure. lol 😂 Nice to see as well,that the grandkid’s have “mastered” the “thumbs up” technique at such an early age,and that’s great to see! “Thumbs UP!” 👍👍 right back to them,and “Keep On Fishing!” 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍👍🙂
I thought you would like this picture lol I kept asking them if they had enough and wanted to go in. They said no this is fun. Lots of snacks and letting them help hold the reel is the ticket. I'm so happy they loved it. ♥️🎣

Nothing like getting the grandkids out fishing and away from the screens. My only grandchild is Ruby who is 6 years old and just loves going out on Grampa's boat. And loves getting away at the cottage.

Attachments

• Ruby Fishing 1.jpg
    Ruby Fishing 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 51
What a great photo....I still have one in our den of when my kids were about that age with huge smiles catching perch with dad. I have it captioned "My Fishin Buddies" Something you will look back on for years to come. Putting a smile on the face of a child is what it is all about.
Nicely done FGP.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks