Going to Glasgow

I fished Glasgow last Saturday with NW winds it was rough when I got out there but it laid down a bit that day
The weather buoy that day was saying 1.6ft
Similar to what it says today
Ya, I saw your post, was rough

Saturday looks good for Glasgow. (y) All of next week looks terrible with high winds and rain coming off the aftermath of that tropical storm Elsa. :(
I guess you going to have to fish another weekend @Wave Runner or you be grounded for another week
I'm going tomorrow to check on the walleye and trout and hopefully they will be eager for the dinner invitation at my house 😏😋

whats the forecast calling for you guys..ignorant brisk N at first light?...for glasgow..Ya I was planning on going to stanley west then offshore for a milk run of depths ...right now NNW 16mph and to continue overnight?

and then lay down mid morning sometime???....that data is Port Stanley bouy windfinder..

whats the forecast calling for you guys..ignorant brisk N at first light?...for glasgow..Ya I was planning on going to stanley west then offshore for a milk run of depths ...right now NNW 16mph and to continue overnight?

and then lay down mid morning sometime???....that data is Port Stanley bouy windfinder..

If I didn’t have to work tomorrow morning
I’d be planning to go out of Stanley,
Lake should lay down enough to get out and will lay down even more as the wind shifts directions by the afternoon
Is how I see it
Obv could change and I always double look in the morning.
But aslong as the weather forecast still said the wind suppose to lighten up and switch direction and the buoy said less then 2.0ft when I woke up I’d go in my boat.

If I didn’t have to work tomorrow morning
I’d be planning to go out of Stanley,
Lake should lay down enough to get out and will lay down even more as the wind shifts directions by the afternoon
Is how I see it
Obv could change and I always double look in the morning.
But aslong as the weather forecast still said the wind suppose to lighten up and switch direction and the buoy said less then 2.0ft when I woke up I’d go in my boat.
Good luck to everyone & being a weekend & “Free” fishing meaning not needing a fishing license as of now,it will be busy tomorrow,(due to the light winds as of now) being forecasted,and there should hopefully be a lot of fishing report’s coming in,for anyone that does go fishing. Tight lines to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

I guess you going to have to fish another weekend @Wave Runner or you be grounded for another week
I'm going tomorrow to check on the walleye and trout and hopefully they will be eager for the dinner invitation at my house 😏😋
I contemplated on Friday about going today but after the show last week at the launch thought better of it. This week is a wipe out so I'll get some things done around here until that's all over with. Good luck out there today Frank. :)

You didn't miss anything today boys. Gave her a go west of Pt Stanley , dirty out to 40 and milky to 50. Too rough for me with a 16'. 3 hours and nothing worth talking about.
Sorry for your luck, with all that heavy rain we had the creeks & rivers will be dumping a lot of muddy water into the lake, may take a couple of days to get rid of

I contemplated on Friday about going today but after the show last week at the launch thought better of it. This week is a wipe out so I'll get some things done around here until that's all over with. Good luck out there today Frank. :)
Does your lawnmower cut under water?

Back