Going out of Pt.Glasgow for the first time

DaveJ

I can’t believe he got back in the boat… those guys running big tillers… crazy bunch
For sure @stomp !! 👍 those guys running big tillers…crazy bunch!! 🤪 I am glad that I am not one of them!! 😙 lol 😝 I am
View attachment IMG_3162.mov
Loving my big tiller Lund boat!! 😉 A “Thumbs Up!” ( last photo), from the back of my Lund Tiller boat. 🚤 🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3064.jpeg
    IMG_3064.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3081.jpeg
    IMG_3081.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3200.jpeg
    IMG_3200.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3239.jpeg
    IMG_3239.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 13

Attachments

• IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3585.jpeg
    IMG_3585.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I can’t believe he got back in the boat… those guys running big tillers… crazy bunch
Hey Bob, maybe you can email him for the procedure getting back into a moving boat for your next dip in the "DR". ;)

Hey Bob, maybe you can email him for the procedure getting back into a moving boat for your next dip in the "DR". ;)
@Wave Runner , he was good, but, he appeared to lose his hat in the process - amateur.

Edit: Upon closer inspection, it does look like he tossed his hat back into the boat before climbing aboard!!!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks